Tuesday, July 19, 2011



THE DEMENTOR'S KISS

As the sky faded to black
And the wide space came to a close
As every smile turned upside down
A cold, sad breeze touched my face.
All the light was sucked out
Every hinge of a hollowed space turned tight
Breaths came short with mists as you speak
Sinking to an invisible sea.

A dark hooded figure came to sight
It touched my face and sucked my breath
A terrifying end, a heartbreaking close.
The  darkness came too fast
I stared at the nothingness hovering me
Faces blurring, memories fading
Slowly leaving my system, emptying my soul.
My soul, the kiss, inches from my face
A sudden force, a familiar voice
"Something HAPPY, Think of something HAPPY"
A fuel that drove out a familiar dancing light
Vanquishing, one by one,
the soul takers,
the breath suckers,
the thieves of memories...



As I awake from a momentary trance
Emptiness felt as distant as the past
A sudden thought then came to me...
Nothing can thwart a Dementor's Kiss
Like a decade of Magical Bliss...



Semper Fidelis,

G. Potter



I made something similar to this years ago... The time when I felt so down and sad about the end of something I held on to for so long... It really felt like Dementors were around me.. It was cold and dark and sad... And then suddenly I would think of all the memories I had for the past ten years.. And it was very comforting that I have enough memories to drive the "Dementors" away... I have enough memories to keep me happy and thankful for this magical ride...


It is sad that it all ended... But I am ecstatic because like Dan "I have enough memories to last a lifetime.." and having met people like you.. Is worth whatever pain or sadness this journey may bring.. Long Live Potheads! I love you all!

G. Potter's so emo don't you think??

 


    'Til then residents! :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment