Friday, June 3, 2011

Comic Relief Challenge Part 2 (Created by H. Granger)

"What's the difference between The Twilight Saga and a bucket of shit?"
"Uhmm... what?"

"The bucket."

**********************

"What spell did Ginny use on Harry on the night of their honeymoon?
"What?"
"ENGORGIO!!!"
"That's not funnyyyyy!!!!!"

*************************

"What spell did Voldemort's date use the first time they had sex?"

"I know the answer, but I won't betray the Dark Lord..."
"I think I know...PETRIFICUS TOTALUS?"

"How did she knowwww?!!!"

****************


"One of these vials contains a top secret memory image which I'd rather take to my grave, Harry."

"But if you should know, here it is..."



"I knew it!!!!"

****************


"Hey, Bells. You know what I saw in the woods today?"


"You're the man, Voldy!"

************

THAT'S ALL, FOLKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment