Wednesday, December 29, 2010

H. Granger's New Year Gifts for Number 12 Secret-Keepers

The year 2011 is just around the corner, fellow Number 12 Secret-Keepers. As we say goodbye to 2010-- a significant year for us, for this is the year Number 12 was founded-- and usher in 2011, I would like to give each of you a New Year gift that best suits your personality and circumstance.

Without further ado, here you are...


To G. Potter, I give...
the beaded bag with the Expandable Charm, where she could keep all that needs to be kept by a busy witch, who is married to a great Auror and who keeps a household of five children. I hope this will make your life a lot easier, G.




To Ridane Prongs, I endow...
the Enchanted Tent, which I believe you will find extremely useful for your expanding family, as I am quite certain Skye Felix won't be the last kid in your brood, what with all that passion you and G. Potter-Phoenix have for each other. This tent comes with a marital master bedroom protected by the Muffliato Charm, so you could make all the noises you couldn't stop making without waking the entire household up.


To Hedwig, I offer...
the Amortentia Potion. Use it well on that hot wizard barista in Hogsmeade (wink, wink!)



















To Silver Doe, my luscious blueberry cheesecake, I give...

a vial of Veritaserum.

Tip this into your pumpkin juice. See me. Bare your soul before me. End this game of hide-and-seek once and for all.




To Wendylin the Weird, I turn over...

Bertie Botts Every Flavour Jelly Beans. I know you've always wanted to try Dragon's Fart and Goblin's Piss flavours, so here you are...

Have a blast!








To Yan-Yan Antiporda, I give as a welcome gift as well...

a barn owl that you can call by any name you fancy, so that you may keep in touch with the residents of Number 12 by owl post. Welcome to our House!












To James Brian Indoma, I give...

the latest, high-end model of Comet 2011. I've been waiting for you to drop by. How about test driving this baby and pay us a visit?








To Papercrown, as a welcome gift, I offer...

Felix Felicis. May this potion bring you good fortune this coming year. Welcome to Number 12!





















And to myself...

the Time-Turner, that I may go back in time and find out how I managed to make those beautiful mistakes I made, especially my favourite ones...




* * * * * * *

So, there you are, denizens of Number 12. Enjoy your gifts. Happy, happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

  1. Pumpkin Pie,

    Im having reservations about taking a drop of Veritaserum for fear that I might reveal the entire contents of my heart and mind. It might scare you off, you know.

    Meanwhile, my New Year present for you would've been a Time-turner, too, but since you presented yourself with it, Im just gonna give you a cat which, like Hermione's, is part-Kneazle, to keep you warm company at night.

    Always here,

    Silver Doe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver Doe,

    hehehe... oh really huh... she'll have another cat..hehehe..♥ how sweet...

    G.Potter

    H.Granger,

    All i can say is.. Merci Beacoup... for the gift.. i've always wanted to have one.. since i can't seem to fit my things in an ordinary bag... Grazie Mille!

    Love,
    G.Potter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

    I look forward into conquering Visayas and will be writing about it. More so, I will be writing about(slash featuring) Negros Occidental cities and municipalities hence the Comet 2011 will prove helpful. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete