Sunday, December 26, 2010

Why I Am Silver Doe...


“I have spied for you and lied for you, put myself in mortal danger for you. Everything was supposed to be to keep Lily Potter’s son safe. Now you tell me you have been raising him like a pig for slaughter – ”

“But this is touching, Severus,” said Dumbledore seriously. “Have you grown to care for the boy, after all?”

“For him?” shouted Snape. “Expecto Patronum!”

From the tip of his wand burst the silver doe. She landed on the office floor, bounded once across the office, and soared out of the window. Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.

“After all this time?”

“Always,” said Snape.

* * * * * * *

Why am I hiding behind the name, Silver Doe? Two reasons...



This girl, H. Granger...

I wanted to call myself Padfoot, because, like Sirius Black, I am a very faithful friend. Then I found out I am a fiercely faithful lover. I remember Severus Snape and his undying love for Lily Evans-Potter. He loves her so much so that his patronus was altered and assumed the patronus of the woman he loves. 

I am Silver Doe because of H. Granger. I am the Stag, she is my Doe...

 
I want to remain unknown...

Pretty much like Severus Snape, I want to keep lurking in the shadows, while making my presence felt. It's that simple. I am a very private person. i am better off incognito, obscure, unknown. Just felt.


I am here to stay...always.

Happy 1st Monthsary everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Happy First Monthsary, blueberry cheesecake.

    Yours always,

    Pumpkin Pie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver Doe,

    I'm quite touched of what you've cited as your reason... hmmm.. is this what happens when people are in love???hehehe

    G.Potter♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. G. Potter:

    You are a romantic, aren't you, G. Potter?

    To My Pumpkin Pie:

    Can't wait to meet you in the flesh.
    (No pun intended.)

    Silver Doe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silver Doe,

    How can that be when you said you want to remain unknown? You, silver doe, are a walking contradiction...

    H. Granger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silver Doe,

    i'm a hopeless romantic Silver.. hehehe.. get used to it..♥

    The Romantic,
    G.Potter♥

    ReplyDelete